In 1961, Fabbian was established in Treviso, Italy, to create quality modern lighting for homes and businesses. Since then, their embrace of advanced manufacturing technology, high production standards and, especially, the innovative designs of a large international team of designers have garnered Fabbian worldwide recognition.
The Faretti Jnat Recessed Light is available with the following:
- Cut glass shade
- Metal housing
- LED option is energy efficient
- UL Listed
- Designed by Pamio Design
Glass Color: Lead Crystal, Satin White
Option: Air Tight IC New Construction, Non IC New Construction, Non IC Remodel
Light Option: GU10 Halogen, 12 Volt Halogen
- 12 Volt Halogen option utilizes one 50 Watt 12 Volt Low voltage Type GU5.3 Halogen lamp (not included).
- GU10 Halogen option utilizes one 50 Watt 120 Volt PAR 16 Type GU10 Halogen lamp (not included).
- LED option utilizes three 3 Watt 120 Volt lamps LED driver (included).
- RGB LED option utilizes three 1 Watt 120 Volt lamps LED driver (integrated).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Air Tight IC New Construction Option Housing: Height 7.63"
- Non IC New Construction Option Housing: Height 4.88"
- Non IC Remodel Option Housing: Height 4.88"
- Air Tight IC New Construction Option Housing: Width 14.31"
- Non IC New Construction Option Housing: Width 14.31"
- Non IC Remodel Option Housing: Width 11.38"
- Cut-out: Diameter 3.88"
- Trim: Height 1.25", Diameter 4.94"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.