In 1961, Fabbian was established in Treviso, Italy, to create quality modern lighting for homes and businesses. Since then, their embrace of advanced manufacturing technology, high production standards and, especially, the innovative designs of a large international team of designers have garnered Fabbian worldwide recognition.
The Faretti Cindy Recessed Light is available with the following:
- Designed by Pamio Design
- Prismatic shade
- Metal housing
- LED option is energy efficient
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
Glass Color: Lead Crystal, Satin White
Option: Air Tight IC New Construction, Non IC New Construction, Non IC Remodel
Light Option: GU10 Halogen, 12 Volt Halogen, LED
- 120 Volt Integrated LED
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Air Tight IC New Construction Option Cut-out: Diameter 3.88"
- Air Tight IC New Construction Option Housing: Width 14.31", Height 7.63"
- Air Tight IC New Construction Option Trim: Width 4.75", Height 0.81", Depth 4.75"
- Non IC New Construction Option Cut-out: Diameter 3.88"
- Non IC New Construction Option Housing: Width 14.31", Height 4.88"
- Non IC New Construction Option Trim: Width 4.75", Height 0.81", Depth 4.75"
- Non IC Remodel Option Cut-out: Diameter 3.88"
- Non IC Remodel Option Housing: Width 11.38", Height 4.88"
- Non IC Remodel Option Trim: Width 4.75", Height 0.81", Depth 4.75"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 4.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
D27F49IC 00, D27F49IC 01, D27F49NC 00, D27F49NC 01, D27F49RM 00, D27F49RM 01
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.