FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Ellington Fans designs ceiling fans with key visual elements in mind, creating a balance between aesthetics and function in the final product.
The Faraday II Outdoor Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- RC103 hand-held remote control included
- Round hang-straight ceiling canopy
- Install in protected, fully covered outdoor locations only
- Number of Blades: 3
- Blade Pitch: 20 degrees
- Motor Type: AC
- Fan Speeds Forward/Reverse: 3
- Fan Airflow (at high speed): 4032 CFM
- Fan Electricity Use (at high speed): 98 Watts (excludes lights)
- Fan Airflow Efficiency (at high speed): 41 CFM/Watt
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30°)
- Comes with One 8.00 in. stem/downrod
- UL Listed Damp
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Made In China
Fan Body Finish: Aged Bronze, Brushed Nickel
- Canopy: Diameter 5.9"
- Downrod: Length 8"
- Suspension: Length 19"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
With its unique teardrop center, the Matthews Ar Ruthiane Ceiling Fan is sleek, sophisticated and exceedingly durable. It features adjustable motor heads that can be infinitely positioned for optimal air circulation. Available in a number of standard and specialized finishes ...
Superior performance for the mid-sized room. With a blade span of 44", the Minka Aire Supra 44 Inch Ceiling Fan is perfect for cooling the medium-sized bedroom, kitchen or entry. Features 6-ply warp resistant fan blades and a 3-speed pull ...
Two sets of graceful wings flutter overhead in the Monte Carlo Butterfly Ceiling Fan. The unusual overlapping design of this elegant fan surrounds a teardrop shaped body complete with Opal Etched glass downlight, making it at once beautiful and functional. ...