FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Ellington Fans designs ceiling fans with key visual elements in mind, creating a balance between aesthetics and function in the final product.
The Faraday II Outdoor Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- RC103 hand-held remote control included
- Round hang-straight ceiling canopy
- Install in protected, fully covered outdoor locations only
- Number of Blades: 3
- Blade Pitch: 20 degrees
- Motor Type: AC
- Fan Speeds Forward/Reverse: 3
- Fan Airflow (at high speed): 4032 CFM
- Fan Electricity Use (at high speed): 98 Watts (excludes lights)
- Fan Airflow Efficiency (at high speed): 41 CFM/Watt
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30°)
- Comes with One 8.00 in. stem/downrod
- UL Listed Damp
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Made In China
Fan Body Finish: Aged Bronze, Brushed Nickel
- Canopy: Diameter 5.9"
- Downrod: Length 8"
- Suspension: Length 19"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Tropical style meets strong performance. Featuring all-weather blades and stainless steel supports, the Minka Aire Gauguin Indoor/Outdoor Ceiling Fan encourages an al fresco lifestyle. Uses a full function wall control that offers 3 forward/reverse fan speeds and advanced lighting capabilities. ...
Smooth airflow with a quality build. The Fanimation Xeno LED Ceiling Fan provides its user with an AC motor and LED powered downlight for cost efficiency. It also features Fanimation’s bluetooth fanSync technology for the ultimate cooling experience. The Xeno ...