FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Ellington Fans designs ceiling fans with key visual elements in mind, creating a balance between aesthetics and function in the final product.
The Faraday II Outdoor Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- RC103 hand-held remote control included
- Round hang-straight ceiling canopy
- Install in protected, fully covered outdoor locations only
- Number of Blades: 3
- Blade Pitch: 20 degrees
- Motor Type: AC
- Fan Speeds Forward/Reverse: 3
- Fan Airflow (at high speed): 4032 CFM
- Fan Electricity Use (at high speed): 98 Watts (excludes lights)
- Fan Airflow Efficiency (at high speed): 41 CFM/Watt
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30°)
- Comes with One 8.00 in. stem/downrod
- UL Listed Damp
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Made In China
Fan Body Finish: Aged Bronze, Brushed Nickel
- Canopy: Diameter 5.9"
- Downrod: Length 8"
- Suspension: Length 19"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Neo-transitional style for low ceilings. Inspired by a long-time favorite, the Minka Aire Delano II Ceiling Fan crowns a room in elegance, its stately motor housing leaving a strong impression in the den or bedroom. The full function wall control ...
A dimpled band encircles the body fo the Kichler Monarch II Select Ceiling Fan, adding a touch of antique style to this glamorous fan. Below, the pattern on the removable downlight mimics the dimpling in Antique Barley, Pine Bark, or ...
Slightly curved blades and uniquely shaped blade holders set the Quorum Rockwell Outdoor Ceiling Fan apart. Any exterior patio or porch benefits from the modern style and circulation created by the Rockwell, which offers a diverse selection of finish/blade options ...