FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Ellington Fans designs ceiling fans with key visual elements in mind, creating a balance between aesthetics and function in the final product.
The Faraday II Outdoor Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- RC103 hand-held remote control included
- Round hang-straight ceiling canopy
- Install in protected, fully covered outdoor locations only
- Number of Blades: 3
- Blade Pitch: 20 degrees
- Motor Type: AC
- Fan Speeds Forward/Reverse: 3
- Fan Airflow (at high speed): 4032 CFM
- Fan Electricity Use (at high speed): 98 Watts (excludes lights)
- Fan Airflow Efficiency (at high speed): 41 CFM/Watt
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30°)
- Comes with One 8.00 in. stem/downrod
- UL Listed Damp
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Made In China
Fan Body Finish: Aged Bronze, Brushed Nickel
- Canopy: Diameter 5.9"
- Downrod: Length 8"
- Suspension: Length 19"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Mission meets outdoor. A handsome addition to larger mission style outdoor spaces, the Ellington Fans Morrow Bay Outdoor Ceiling Fan features a distinguished metal cap and frame matched with a rich Espresso blade finish. Mount as a hugger or suspended ...
Energy efficient and durable: the Monarch II Patio Outdoor Ceiling Fan by Kichler offers a long-lasting, classic design. The Monarch features Stainless steel housing and Powder Coat finishes ideal for wet indoor or ourdoor areas such as laundry spaces, bathrooms ...
Flaunt your tropical side with the Savoy House 52 Inch Portico Outdoor Ceiling Fan. Five intricately carved Palm Leaf blades span 52" around the sleek metal housing. Includes a pull chain control and both standard and hugger mounting options. Customize ...