Ellington Fans designs ceiling fans with key visual elements in mind, creating a balance between aesthetics and function in the final product.
The Faraday II Outdoor Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- RC103 hand-held remote control included
- Round hang-straight ceiling canopy
- Install in protected, fully covered outdoor locations only
- Number of Blades: 3
- Blade Pitch: 20 degrees
- Motor Type: AC
- Fan Speeds Forward/Reverse: 3
- Fan Airflow (at high speed): 4032 CFM
- Fan Electricity Use (at high speed): 98 Watts (excludes lights)
- Fan Airflow Efficiency (at high speed): 41 CFM/Watt
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30°)
- Comes with One 8.00 in. stem/downrod
- UL Listed Damp
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Made In China
Fan Body Finish: Aged Bronze, Brushed Nickel
- Canopy: Diameter 5.9"
- Downrod: Length 8"
- Suspension: Length 19"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Sleek and sweet. The Atlas Fan Company Donaire LED Outdoor Ceiling Fan works its charm effortlessly in any outdoor space. Made from stainless steel. this energy efficient fan features a 3-speed reversible motor and is compatible with flat or vaulted ...
Inspired by the industrial style of the early 20th century. the Ellington Fans Metron Outdoor/Indoor Ceiling Fan brings unique craftsmanship and state-of-the-art efficiency to your living or working space. Its layered. multifaceted housing is finished in Polished Nickel and is ...
Energy efficient and durable: the Monarch II Patio Outdoor Ceiling Fan by Kichler offers a long-lasting. classic design. The Monarch features Stainless steel housing and Powder Coat finishes ideal for wet indoor or ourdoor areas such as laundry spaces. bathrooms ...