FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Ellington Fans designs ceiling fans with key visual elements in mind, creating a balance between aesthetics and function in the final product.
The Faraday II Outdoor Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- RC103 hand-held remote control included
- Round hang-straight ceiling canopy
- Install in protected, fully covered outdoor locations only
- Number of Blades: 3
- Blade Pitch: 20 degrees
- Motor Type: AC
- Fan Speeds Forward/Reverse: 3
- Fan Airflow (at high speed): 4032 CFM
- Fan Electricity Use (at high speed): 98 Watts (excludes lights)
- Fan Airflow Efficiency (at high speed): 41 CFM/Watt
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30°)
- Comes with One 8.00 in. stem/downrod
- UL Listed Damp
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Made In China
Fan Body Finish: Aged Bronze, Brushed Nickel
- Canopy: Diameter 5.9"
- Downrod: Length 8"
- Suspension: Length 19"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Classically styled with a modern touch, the Ellington Fans Anvil Ceiling Fan offers a powerful cooling system with a tough exterior for long-lasting reliability. Featuring a 3-speed reversible motor, the Anvil Ceiling Fan carries a hammered metal fan body with ...
Showcasing a unique industrial chic design, the Ellington Fans Lark Ceiling Fan offers a timeless sophistication while providing cool air circulation for your interior space. Made from silicon steel, the Lark Ceiling Fan offers a 6-speed reversible DC motor and ...