Ellington Fans designs ceiling fans with key visual elements in mind, creating a balance between aesthetics and function in the final product.
The Faraday II Outdoor Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- Aged Bronze finish
- 2x3 Dark Cherry blades
- RC103 hand-held remote control
- 3 forward speeds
- AC motor
- Round hang-straight ceiling canopy
- One 8" downrod
- 20 degree blade pitch
- Airflow: 4764 cfm (high)
- Power usage: 58.1 watts (high)
- Airflow efficiency: 82 cfm/watt (high)
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Lifetime warranty
- UL Listed Damp. Install in protected, fully covered outdoor locations only
Fan Body Finish: Aged Bronze, Brushed Nickel
- Suspension: Length 19"
- Downrod: Length 8"
- Canopy: Diameter 5.9"
- Fan: Width 50.47"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.