Named after the French town in which it was founded, Baccarat glassworks was established in 1764, with a seal of approval from King Louis XV. By 1823, Baccarat was the leading crystalworks in France. These days, Baccarat retains that reputation, with their exquisite line of crystal jewelry, accessories, home decor and lighting.
The Fantome Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Arik Lévy in 2007
- Material: Handmade Crystal
- Shade Material: Handmade Crystal
- Handmade Clear crystal with ruby red accent
- Includes ceiling canopy
- Field-cuttable suspension cable
- Made in France
- UL Listed
- Made In France
- One 40 Watt (380 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Fixture: Width 12.48", Height 18.33", Depth 5.07"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.