Fan Buyer's Guide - How To Choose A Ceiling Fan
It's great to be able to cool off under one of the most cleanly styled and superbly crafted ceiling fans on the market, like the fans available at Lumens. From modern to traditional, functional to fantastic, we offer a diverse range of ceiling fans as well as wall and floor fans that are sure to satisfy all your fan requirements.
Which Fan is Right for You?
With such a broad range of fans to choose from, it's easy to get lost in phrases like "sloped ceiling adaptable" and "14 degree blade pitch." We know there's a lot to consider when picking the appropriate fan for each specific space.
So whether you want to learn more about our selection of contemporary fans or just need to brush up on all the technical jargon before making the wisest choice possible, you can do it here. Consider this your own personal fan research library.
Browse the following links and get easy-to-understand answers to practically any questions you might have regarding how to choose a ceiling fan for your space.
Choosing a Ceiling Fan & FAQ
- Choosing the Right Ceiling Fan Size
- Using Ceiling Fans in Summer & Winter
- Ceiling Fan Installation Options
- Energy Star Qualified Ceiling Fans
- Using a Ceiling Fan On a Sloped Ceiling
- The Difference Between 4 & 5 Blade Fans
- What is Blade Pitch & Why is it Important
- Why Buy a Remote for Your Ceiling Fan
- When to Buy a Ceiling Fan Light Kit
Make Mine Modern
Our favorite modern fans are both sleek and surprising
Why Choose A DC Fan
Making the switch save energy and lots more
Unique Fans for Unique Spaces
Closet? Garage? There's a fan for that.
Wall, Table or Floor Fans
Keeping cool no matter where you're at.