Ellington Fans designs ceiling fans with key visual elements in mind, creating a balance between aesthetics and function in the final product.
The Fairview Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- Blacksmith Bronze finish
- Swirled Amber glass shade with cap
- Five Walnut and Dark Oak reversible blades
- WCR100 wall control
- RCR2 hand-held remote control
- Ceiling canopy
- One 6" downrod
- 52" blade diameter
- 14 degree blade pitch
- Airflow: 5168 cfm (high)
- Power usage: 73.5 watts (high)
- Airflow efficiency: 70.4 cfm/watt (high)
- 3 forward and reverse speeds
- 35 degree slope ceiling adaptable
- Three 40 Watt 120 Volt E12 Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Suspension: Length 18"
- Downrod: Length 6"
- Canopy: Diameter 5"
- Fan Body: Height 15"
- Blade: Diameter 52"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.