Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Exos Pasadena Adjustable Pendant is available with the following:
- One tube-shaped hand-blown glass shade
- Hand-forged wrought-iron body
- Translucent powder-coated finish
- One ceiling canopy suitable for installation on flat ceilings and sloped ceilings
- Canopy finish is the same as body finish
- Adjustable stem
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Made in USA
Glass Color: Opal, Stone
Finish: Bronze, Dark Smoke, Natural Iron
Option: Short, Standard, Long
- One 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Standard Option Option: Height Adjustable From 32.5", Adjustable To 45.5"
- Short Option Option: Height Adjustable From 27.5", Adjustable To 33.5"
- Long Option Option: Height Adjustable From 43", Adjustable To 55.5"
- Fixture: Height 9.5", Width 6.25"
- Shade: Height 7.5", Diameter 4.15"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.