Carpyen started in Spain in 1954 as a family enterprise and continues the intimate feel of their designs in their contemporary lighting pieces. Designers Antonio Carpintero, Encamacian and Roberto Capintero head the company as industrial talents and Pascual Salvador and Gabriel Teixido, among others, contribute to creating clean, modern lighting with a European edge.
The Evo Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Designed by Daifuku in 2010
- Shade Material: Fabric
- Made of metal
- Flexible gooseneck
- On/off switch on base
- LED Color Temperature: 2700K
- 60 lumens
- 60 degree lighting angle
- Designed by Daifuku Designs, 2010
- Made in Spain
- Rocker Wallplate Switch
- Switch Included
- UL Listed
- Made In Spain
Finish: Black, Matte Nickel, Polished Chrome, White
- Fixture: Height 2.2", Extension Adjustable To 11.8"
- Plate: Width 2.2", Height 3.9", Depth 1.2"
- Shade: Width 1.2", Depth 2.2"
Manufacturer IDs: view
C EVO WALL BLACK, C EVO WALL CHROME, C EVO WALL MATTE NIQUEL, C EVO WALL WHITE
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.