Arroyo Craftsman, located in Baldwin Park, CA, handcrafts and custom-finishes lighting products for residential and commercial applications.
The Evergreen Chandelier is available with the following:
- Handmade glass shades
- Brass frame
- Square ceiling canopy
- UL Listed
- Made in the USA
Shade Color: Frosted, Off White, Tan, White Opalescent, Gold White Iridescent
Finish: Antique Brass, Mission Brown, Raw Copper, Verdigris Patina, Bronze
Size: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large
Pattern / Design: Classic Arch, T-bar, Empty
- Extra Large option utilizes four 100 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Large option utilizes four 60 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Medium option utilizes four 60 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small option utilizes four 60 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Fixture: Height 26", Width 25.5"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 62"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 32.25", Width 33.37"
- Medium Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 68.25"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 38.25", Width 41.87"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 74.25"
- Extra Large Option Fixture: Height 50", Width 61.5"
- Extra Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 86"
- Canopy: Width 4.25", Depth 4.25"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.