Influenced by Bauhaus principles of "form follows function" design, German company Holtkoetter is dedicated to providing highly sophisticated yet streamlined lighting with both strong engineering and a smooth, modern aesthetic. Holtkoetter lighting fixtures have been assembled for U.S. market in St. Paul, Minnesota since 1983.
The Eve Pendant is available with the following:
- Chrome shade with glass
- Brass supports
- Ceiling canopy
- Suspension cable
- Dimmable (dimmer not included)
- Low voltage
- UL Listed
- Made in Germany; assembled in the USA
- Designed by 8|16 quergedacht, Cramer/Neveling
Finish: Chrome, Hand Brushed Old Bronze, Polished Brass, Satin Nickel
Canopy Shape: Small Round, Small Square, Large Round, Large Square
Size: 144 inch, 72 inch
- One 50 Watt 12 Volt Low voltage Type GY6.35 Halogen lamp (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Round Option Ceiling Canopy: Height 1"
- Large Square Option Ceiling Canopy: Height 1"
- Small Round Option Ceiling Canopy: Height 0.25"
- Small Square Option Ceiling Canopy: Height 0.25"
- Large Square Option Ceiling Canopy: Width 5.5"
- Small Square Option Ceiling Canopy: Width 4.81"
- Large Round Option Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 4.63"
- Small Round Option Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 4.63"
- Large Square Option Ceiling Canopy: Depth 5.5"
- Small Square Option Ceiling Canopy: Depth 4.81"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 39", Adjustable To 69"
- Shade: Height 6.25", Diameter 6.25"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.