Soft, smooth curves of turned wood are elevated to contemporary elegance in the Masiero Eva Chandelier. The rounded shapes on the column appear like a fountain pouring down light, and the entire piece is lacquered in a single glossy or metallic hue that is at once simple and modern, effortlessly introducing contemporary charm to the home.
For more than 30 years, Masiero has used unexpected materials and design details to reimagine classic lighting forms. With roots firmly established in classic Italian design and craftsmanship, Masiero creates modern lighting that is altogether original, exquisitely crafted to intrigue and excite for generations to come. Every Masiero lighting fixture is designed and made by hand in Consico di Casale sul Sile (Treviso), Italy.
The Eva Chandelier is available with the following:
- Lacquered aluminum shades
- Turned wood column, pendalogues and finial
- Dome-shaped ceiling canopy
- 59" field-adjustable steel suspension cable
- 70" electric cable
- UL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Fly Design Studio
Number of Lights:
- 5 Lights option utilizes five 60 Watt 120 Volt Type E12 Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 8 Lights option utilizes eight 60 Watt 120 Volt Type E12 Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 10 Lights option utilizes ten 60 Watt 120 Volt Type E12 Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 5-Light Option: Height 23.65", Diameter 27.6"
- 8-Light Option: Height 29.6", Diameter 35.5"
- 10-Light Option: Height 29.6", Diameter 43.4"
- Canopy: Height 2.36", Diameter 4.7"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...