FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
For more than 30 years, Masiero has used unexpected materials and design details to reimagine classic lighting forms. With roots firmly established in classic Italian design and craftsmanship, Masiero creates modern lighting that is altogether original, exquisitely crafted to intrigue and excite for generations to come. Every Masiero lighting fixture is designed and made by hand in Consico di Casale sul Sile (Treviso), Italy.
The Eva Chandelier is available with the following:
- Designed by Fly Design Studio in 2009
- Material: Turned wood column, pendalogues, and finial
- Shade Material: Lacquered aluminum
- Dome-shaped ceiling canopy
- 59" field-adjustable steel suspension cable
- 70" electric cord
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
Finish: Gloss Black, Gloss Magenta, Gloss Orange, Gold Leaf, Matte White, Silver Leaf
Number of Lights: 5, 8, 10
- 5 Light Option: Five 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 8 Light Option: Eight 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 10 Light Option: Ten 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 10 Light Option Canopy Height 2.36", Diameter 4.7":
- 10 Light Option Fixture Height 29.6", Diameter 43.4":
- 5 Light Option Canopy Height 2.36", Diameter 4.7":
- 5 Light Option Fixture Height 23.65", Diameter 27.6":
- 8 Light Option Canopy Height 2.36", Diameter 4.7":
- 8 Light Option Fixture Height 29.6", Diameter 35.5":
Manufacturer IDs: view
EVA S10 BK-S, EVA S10 GD-L, EVA S10 OR-S, EVA S10 PR-S, EVA S10 SL-L, EVA S10 WH-M, EVA S5 BK-S, EVA S5 GD-L, EVA S5 OR-S, EVA S5 PR-S, EVA S5 Sl-L, EVA S5 WH-M, EVA S8 BK-S, EVA S8 GD-L, EVA S8 OR-S, EVA S8 PR-S, EVA S8 SL-L, EVA S8 WH-M
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
A contemporary spin on traditional chandelier design. The Evington Chandelier by Feiss takes the ornate elements of the classic chandelier and replaces them with a clean tapered, flat steel frame (finished in Sunset Gold), robust candelabra bulbs, and Clear Rondure ...
Steeped in old world romanticism, the Eurofase Padova Chandelier features an electrified candelabrum of arching hand-crafted bronze arms cradling bronze "candlesticks" and charmingly accented with Cognac crystal droplets and bobeches. Available in 6 or 12-lights options, each with matching ceiling ...
The Feiss Pave Chandelier is inspired by the craftsmanship of fine jewelry making, featuring crystals inset into the frame that adds a subtle and refined shine. A series of Shantung silk shades sit atop gently sweeping arms, diffusing the illumination ...