The Artemide Eurialo Wall Sconce features a wing of molded aluminum curving gently around the light source. This structure makes the diffusion of light extend outward--above, below and to the right of the fixture. Created by Pio and Tito Toso, Eurialo Wall Sconce was a GOOD DESIGN Award Winner in 2009.
Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Eurialo Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Made of molded aluminum
- Inner reflector in painted white
- Halogen version ADA compliant
- UL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Pio and Tito Toso
- GOOD DESIGN Award Winner, 2009
- Fluorescent option utilizes one 32 Watt 120 Volt Type GX24q-3 Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Halogen option utilizes one 200 Watt 120 Volt Type R7s Halogen lamp (included).
- Fixture: Height 6.25"
- Halogen Option: Width 14.46", Depth 4"
- Fluorescent Option: Width 14.46", Depth 4.63"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...