Sexy and provocative, the Murano Due Ether 150 S Chandelier brings to mind the effervescence of champagne bubbles. Each glass piece is blown, dimpled and given its unique shape that will ultimately form the fixture's overall look. Massive, yet seemingly invisible--a contemporary fixture perfect for the entryway, or use as a luxurious wall divider.
Murano Due is a boutique Italian lighting studio fusing Murano glass traditions with innovative techniques. By infusing every design element with the passion and individual expression of master glass artists, Murano Due transforms ideas into luxurious, fashionable modern lighting. Part of the FDV Collection.
The Ether 150 S Chandelier is available with the following:
- Hand-blown and dimpled glass "pebbles"
- Polished Steel ceiling canopy
- UL Listed
- Designed by Patrick Jouin
- Made in Italy
Incandescent and LED
- Incandescent option utilizes four 75 Watt 120 Volt Type G53 Halogen lamps (not included).
- Incandescent and LED option utilizes four 75 Watt 120 Volt Type G53 Halogen lamps (not included), and one 5 Watt 120 Volt GU5.3 Base LED (integrated).
- Fixture: Height 56.25", Diameter 39.38"
- Canopy: Height 2.75", Diameter 25.63"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...