FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Feiss Lighting boasts an award-winning team of industrial, graphic and interior designers and engineers that guarantee only the finest materials are used for their products.
The Ethan Chandelier is available with the following:
- Finish: Antique Forged Iron and Brushed Steel
- Shade Material: Glass
- Cylindrical Clear glass shades
- Steel frame and supports
- Antique Forged Iron and Brushed Steel finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- One 6" and three 12" stems
- 180" Black lead wire
- Comes with Three 12.00 in., One 6.00 in. stem/downrod
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Number of Lights: 6, 8
- 6 Light Option: Six 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 8 Light Option: Eight 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 6 Light Option Canopy: Height 0.75", Diameter 5"
- 6 Light Option Fixture: Height 17.25", Diameter 18"
- 6 Light Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable To 59.25"
- 8 Light Option Canopy: Height 0.75", Diameter 5"
- 8 Light Option Fixture: Height 19.25", Diameter 26"
- 8 Light Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable To 61.25"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Dripping with crystals and old world charm, the Feiss Chateau Island Light offers warmth and tradition in its distinguished design. Curling metalwork is finished in a rich Mocha Bronze. A handsome and welcoming fixture above the dining room table. View ...
The Robert Abbey Candelaria Chandelier designed by Rico Espinet is a fixture that is evocative of medieval times put into modern shapes. This slick, modern centerpiece is highlighted by exposed vintage reproduction bulbs (not included). The visible lamps create a ...
A lovely rendition of East Coast colonial design. The Hudson Valley Charleston 2-Tier Chandelier features curling chandelier arms atop which sit rippled White fabric shades. Diffused, welcoming light fills a dining room and adds a traditional charm to entryways. Available ...