A fine balance between delicate clear glass and strong steel distinguishes the Feiss Ethan Chandelier. It features six or eight Clear glass shades arranged around a dark, industrial-looking steel frame. The frame's barred structure looks even stronger with the dual Antique Forged Iron and Brushed Steel finish.
Murray Feiss lighting boasts an award-winning team of industrial, graphic and interior designers and engineers that guarantee only the finest materials are used for their products.
The Ethan Chandelier is available with the following:
- Cylindrical Clear glass shades
- Steel frame and supports
- Antique Forged Iron and Brushed Steel finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- One 6" and three 12" stems
- 180" Black lead wire
- UL Listed
Number of Lights:
- 6 Lights option utilizes six 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 8 Lights option utilizes eight 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 6-Light Option: Height 17.25", Diameter 18"
- 6-Light Option Shade: Height 10", Diameter 2.88"
- 8-Light Option: Height 19.25", Diameter 26"
- 8-Light Option Shade: Height 14", Diameter 2.88"
- Canopy: Height .75", Diameter 5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...