Named for a New York town near their headquarters, the Hudson Valley Esopus Pendant has a clear cylindrical glass shade with a divot pattern that makes it reminscent of a lighthouse lens. This sparkling structure is held safely within a simple barred frame, available finished in a sleek Polished Nickel or deep Old Bronze. Available in three sizes.
Hudson Valley is known for their strong traditional, vintage, reproduction and contemporary lighting. Offering the same attention to detail that was evident during the early twentieth century, Hudson Valley boasts a range of classic finishes and glass selections that will surely satisfy even the most discriminating customer.
The Esopus Pendant is available with the following:
- Cylindrical, Clear glass shade
- Metal frame
- Round ceiling canopy
- One chain
- UL Listed
- Small option utilizes three 40 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Medium option utilizes four 40 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Large option utilizes six 40 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small Fixture: Height 20.5", Width 8.5"
- Medium Fixture: Height 27.5", Width 12"
- Large Fixture: Height 33.75", Width 15"
- Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 5.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...