FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Hudson Valley is known for their strong traditional, vintage, reproduction and contemporary lighting. Offering the same attention to detail that was evident during the early twentieth century, Hudson Valley boasts a range of classic finishes and glass selections that will surely satisfy even the most discriminating customer.
The Esopus Pendant is available with the following:
- Cylindrical, Clear glass shade
- Metal frame
- Round ceiling canopy
- One chain
- Sloped ceiling adaptable
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Shade Color: Clear
Finish: Old Bronze, Polished Nickel
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Small Option: Three 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: Four 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Six 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 5.5"
- Small Option Fixture: Width 8.5", Height 25"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 77"
- Medium Option Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 5.5"
- Medium Option Fixture: Width 12", Height 32"
- Medium Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 84"
- Large Option Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 5.5"
- Large Option Fixture: Width 15", Height 38"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 90"
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
7609-OB, 7609-PN, 7612-OB, 7612-PN, 7615-OB, 7615-PN
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Paying homage to the sculptural mid-century modern designs of the 1960s, the Hudson Valley Warwick Pendant plays with clean lines and floral forms. A smooth cylinder of White faux silk is encased in lean linear metal, then embellished top and ...
Invoking the stately charm of English universities, the Hudson Valley Millbrook Pendant presents a handsome, historic design. Clear glass panes are inset in a gently arched metal framework, calling to mind the architectural precision revered by British stonemasons for centuries. ...
The Laszlo Pendant by Hudson Valley Lighting commands your attention with its stunning exhibition of strong lines and abrupt angles. The open metal frame weaves in many different directions around a small candelabra, providing a unique optical effect from every ...