Find the formula for a unique modern lighting scheme with the Hubbardton Forge Erlenmeyer Pendant. Made out of hand-blown Clear glass, the flared shade replicates the distinctive form of an Erlenmeyer flask. It is complemented and securely supported by a hand-forged wrought iron frame and adjustable stem. Available in a variety of finishes and stem lengths.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Erlenmeyer Pendant is available with the following:
- Clear hand-blown glass shade
- Hand-forged wrought iron frame
- Canopy finish is the same as frame finish
- Adjustable stem length
- Sloped ceiling adaptable up to 45º
- UL Listed Damp
- Made in USA
- Fixture: Height 17.6", Width 3.3", Depth 3.3"
- Short Option: Length Adjustable From 29.5", Adjustable To 37.2"
- Standard Option: Length Adjustable From 32.8", Adjustable To 45.2"
- Long Option: Length Adjustable From 40.2", Adjustable To 52.6"
- Shade: Height 5.47", Diameter 2.36"
- Canopy: Diameter 5.5"
- This item is hand-forged by master artisans and includes hand-blown glass. As a result, variations in finish appearance and small blemishes, bubbles, and variations in the color of the glass are a normal and desired result of handcrafted processes.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Erlenmeyer by Hubbardton Forge