FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Castleton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Erlenmeyer 4-Light Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed in 2012
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Glass
- 4 Clear hand-blown glass shades
- Hand-forged wrought iron frame
- Canopy finish is the same as frame finish
- Adjustable stem lengths
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Made in USA
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed Damp
- Marine Grade
- Made In USA
Finish: Black, Bronze, Burnished Steel, Dark Smoke, Mahogany, Natural Iron
Stem Length: Short, Standard, Long
- Four 40 Watt (500 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Long Option Canopy Width 13", Depth 13":
- Long Option Fixture Width 20.3", Height 47.4", Depth 20.3":
- Long Option Suspension Length Adjustable From 47.4", Adjustable To 57":
- Short Option Canopy Width 13", Depth 13":
- Short Option Fixture Width 20.3", Height 29.3", Depth 20.3":
- Short Option Suspension Length Adjustable From 29.3", Adjustable To 36.5":
- Standard Option Canopy Width 13", Depth 13":
- Standard Option Fixture Width 20.3", Height 36", Depth 20.3":
- Standard Option Suspension Length Adjustable From 36", Adjustable To 48":
Manufacturer IDs: view
137720-03L-ZM343, 137720-03S-ZM343, 137720-03-ZM343, 137720-05L-ZM343, 137720-05S-ZM343, 137720-05-ZM343, 137720-07L-ZM343, 137720-07S-ZM343, 137720-07-ZM343, 137720-08L-ZM343, 137720-08S-ZM343, 137720-08-ZM343, 137720-10L-ZM343, 137720-10S-ZM343, 137720-10-ZM343, 137720-20L-ZM343, 137720-20S-ZM343, 137720-20-ZM343
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The quintessential Prairie School piece, the Arroyo Craftsman Huntington Multi-Light Pendant features distinctive horizontal lines and broad sheltering roofs. Each glass shade is handmade, offered here in various styles. The caging is solid brass and finished in organic finishes that ...
The Bocci 28.28 Multi-Light Pendant suspends twenty-eight organic spheres in a delicate cascade, created with a specialized glass blowing technique that softly molds the glass and emits a warm lighting effect. As air is pulled from each clear circle, random ...
The Hammerton Studio Strata Round Multi-Light Pendant features sleek vertical lines and artisan glass. The cylinder shade is accented with hand cut ridges, adding a sense of depth and plenty of areas for the light to bounce off of. Play ...