Find the solution to modern design experiments with the Hubbardton Forge Erlenmeyer 20775X Wall Sconce. A conical hand-blown glass shade resembling an Erlenmeyer flask is secured by sturdy metalwork, letting light play off the solid back plate. Exposed fittings secure the glass in its support and lend an industrial feel.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Erlenmeyer 20775X Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Clear (Clear, colorless) hand-blown glass shade
- Vintage Platinum finish
- Hand-forged wrought iron frame
- Rectangular wall plate
- UL Listed Damp
- Made in USA
- Large option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Type T4 Halogen lamp (included).
- Small option utilizes one 40 Watt 120 Volt Type T4 Halogen lamp (included).
- Small Option: Height 9.5", Width 4.5", Depth 4.7"
- Large Option: Height 11.2", Width 5", Depth 4.7"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Erlenmeyer by Hubbardton Forge