The LBL Lighting Era Wall Sconce is modern lighting that's a bit flirtatious. The intricate, lacy pattern of the stainless steel shade is achieved through careful acid-etching. Light glows brightly and evenly through the shade through a frosted acrylic diffuser. Available with energy efficient fluorescent or LED lamping options.
For more than 40 years, Illinois-based LBL Lighting has created innovative lighting fixtures based on the principles of beauty, originality and quality. Such values remain evident in their current line of fixtures, which feature distinctive elements like organic art glass, solid construction and the latest low voltage and LED lighting technology.
The Era Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Acid Etched metal shade with acrylic diffuser
- Stainless Steel finish
- Energy efficient
- Mounts vertically only
- LED Color Temperature: 2700K
- Lumens: 600
- CRI: 80
- ETL Listed
- LED option utilizes one 10 Watt LED (integrated).
- Fluorescent option utilizes one 18 Watt T4 GX24Q-2 Base Compact Fluorescent lamp (included).
- Fixture: Height 11", Width 10", Depth 4.3"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...