Currently based in Nesquehoning PA, Alico Lighting, A division of ELK Group International, was founded more than fifty years ago as a manufacturer of undercabinet lighting. They were one of the first North American lighting companies to do so, with their complete collections of halogen Minipots and Halobars. Based on that success, Alico expanded into bathroom and vanity lights, and from there into decorative art glass pendants. Diving into the production of energy-efficient and cost-saving fixtures, the AL(ECO) line was officially launched in 2009, incorporating the latest energy-saving technologies (LED, CFL) into their designs.
The Enterprise Bath Bar is available with the following:
- White Opal glass shades
- Chrome finish
- Rectangular wall plate
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Shade Color: White Opal
Size: 2 Lights, 3 Lights, 4 Lights
Light Option: Incandescent
- Two 60 Watt (738 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Included)
- Three 60 Watt (738 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Included)
- Four 60 Watt (738 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 2 Lights Option Fixture: Length 12.62", Height 4.75", Depth 5.25"
- 2 Lights Option Shade: Height 4.87", Diameter 3.87"
- 3 Lights Option Fixture: Length 18.62", Height 4.75", Depth 5.25"
- 3 Lights Option Shade: Height 4.87", Diameter 3.87"
- 4 Lights Option Fixture: Length 25.62", Height 4.75", Depth 5.25"
- 4 Lights Option Shade: Height 4.87", Diameter 3.87"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.