When you hear the name Louis Poulsen, you think distinctive modern Danish lighting. From the classic icons of the 1920s to more recent pieces, all Louis Poulsen lighting is created based on a deep-felt respect for architecture, understanding the emotional effect of lighting and the belief that shadow is just as aesthetically important as light. All three aspects manifest themselves in the sculptural layering and comfortable, glare-free light of Louis Poulsen pendants, wall, table and floor lamps.
The Enigma Pendant (Small) - OPEN BOX RETURN is available with the following:
- Designed by Shoichi Uchiyama
- Finish: Brushed Aluminum
- Material: Aluminum
- Shade Material: Aluminum
- Matte acrylic shades
- Cast aluminum cone
- Extruded brushed aluminum stem
- Round White ceiling canopy
- 12' field-cuttable suspension cord
- Ul Listed
- Made in Denmark
- Size: Small
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In Denmark
- Cable: Length 144"
- Canopy: Diameter 4.3"
- Fixture: Height 29.3", Diameter 16.6"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 173.3"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.