When you hear the name Louis Poulsen, you think distinctive modern Danish lighting. From the classic icons of the 1920s to more recent pieces, all Louis Poulsen lighting is created based on a deep-felt respect for architecture, understanding the emotional effect of lighting and the belief that shadow is just as aesthetically important as light. All three aspects manifest themselves in the sculptural layering and comfortable, glare-free light of Louis Poulsen pendants, wall, table and floor lamps.
The Enigma Pendant (Small) - OPEN BOX RETURN is available with the following:
- Matte acrylic shades
- Cast aluminum cone
- Extruded brushed aluminum stem
- Round White ceiling canopy
- 12' field-cuttable suspension cord
- Ul Listed
- Made in Denmark
- Designed by Shoichi Uchiyama
- One 50 Watt 120 Volt Type MR16 GU10 Halogen lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 29.3", Diameter 16.6"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 173.3"
- Cable: Length 144"
- Canopy: Diameter 4.3"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.