When you hear the name Louis Poulsen, you think distinctive modern Danish lighting. From the classic icons of the 1920s to more recent pieces, all Louis Poulsen lighting is created based on a deep-felt respect for architecture, understanding the emotional effect of lighting and the belief that shadow is just as aesthetically important as light. All three aspects manifest themselves in the sculptural layering and comfortable, glare-free light of Louis Poulsen pendants, wall, table and floor lamps.
The Enigma Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Shoichi Uchiyama
- Finish: Brushed Aluminum
- Material: Aluminum
- Shade Material: Aluminum
- Matte acrylic shades
- Cast aluminum cone
- Extruded brushed aluminum stem
- Round White ceiling canopy
- 12' field-cuttable suspension cord
- Ul Listed
- Made in Denmark
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In Denmark
Size: Small, Medium
- Small Option Cable: Length 144"
- Small Option Canopy: Diameter 4.3"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 29.3", Diameter 16.6"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 173.3"
- Medium Option Cable: Length 144"
- Medium Option Canopy: Diameter 4.3"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 38.2", Diameter 21.4"
- Medium Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 182.2"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.