When you hear the name Louis Poulsen, you think distinctive modern Danish lighting. From the classic icons of the 1920s to more recent pieces, all Louis Poulsen lighting is created based on a deep-felt respect for architecture, understanding the emotional effect of lighting and the belief that shadow is just as aesthetically important as light. All three aspects manifest themselves in the sculptural layering and comfortable, glare-free light of Louis Poulsen pendants, wall, table and floor lamps.
The Enigma Pendant is available with the following:
- Matte acrylic shades
- Cast aluminum cone
- Extruded brushed aluminum stem
- Round White ceiling canopy
- 12' field-cuttable suspension cord
- Ul Listed
- Made in Denmark
- Designed by Shoichi Uchiyama
Size: Small, Medium
- One 50 Watt 120 Volt Type MR16 GU10 Halogen lamp (not included).
- Small Option Fixture: Height 29.3", Diameter 16.6"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 173.3"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 38.2", Diameter 21.4"
- Medium Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 182.2"
- Cable: Length 144"
- Canopy: Diameter 4.3"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.