Featuring devious slithering vines of curling black metal, the Encaged Chandelier creates a thrillingly dramatic look. Hand-forged blossoming cages reveal delicate bulbs for dynamic mood lighting. Available in 3-Light and 6-Light options..
70% recycled steel, 100% recycled glass, 0% recycled style. Varaluz Lighting develops handmade fixtures created from recycled or reclaimed materials styled in a broad range of lighting genres from period to transitional and contemporary. Varaluz light fixtures that are like jewelry for the home, crafted to be relevant for generations.
The Encaged Chandelier is available with the following:
- Hand-forged recycled steel shades
- Black finish
- Ceiling canopy
- 120 in. suspension chain
- UL Listed
- Made in Philippines
- Designed by Ron Henderson
Number of Lights:
- 6 Lights option utilizes six 100 Watt 120 Volt A 19 E 26 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 3 Lights option utilizes three 100 Watt 120 Volt A 19 E 26 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 3-Light Option: Height 22", Width 22"
- 6-Light Option: Height 28", Width 28.5"
- Shade: Height 6.5", Width 6"
- Canopy: Height 1.63", Diameter 6.13"
- Hanging Length - 3 Light: Length Adjustable To 142"
- Hanging Length - 6 Light: Length Adjustable To 148"
- Chain: Length 120"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...