FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Maxim Lighting, headquartered in California, offers high-quality lighting fixtures in a variety of designs, finishes, and glass styles that complement contemporary and transitional interiors.
The Empress Entry Light Pendant is available with the following:
- Electric candles with wax-drip details
- Metal body
- Colonial Umber finish
- One ceiling canopy
- 120 in. field-adjustable chain
- UL Listed
Finish: Colonial Umber
Number of Lights: 3, 6, 8
- 3 Lights option utilizes three 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 6 Lights option utilizes six 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 8 Lights option utilizes eight 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 3 Lights Option Fixture: Height 21.5", Width 11"
- 3 Lights Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 21.5", Adjustable To 141.5"
- 6 Lights Option Fixture: Height 39.5", Width 21"
- 6 Lights Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 39.5", Adjustable To 159.5"
- 8 Lights Option Fixture: Height 49", Width 26.5"
- 8 Lights Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 49", Adjustable To 169"
Manufacturer IDs: view
20742CU, 20743CU, 20744CU
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Maxim Lighting Silhouette LED 3-Light Pendant has an ornate diamond-like shape that is enhanced with crystal in a similar shape. This open and airy piece blends traditional concepts with modern technology to create a uniquely contemporary lighting option. The ...
The Maxim Lighting Allentown 1 Light Pendant adds a touch of grace and welcoming ambience to interior spaces with a stylishly-carved design that creates cheerful downlighting. The Allentown 1 Light Pendant features sculptured Wilshire glass and an Oil Rubbed Bronze ...
Inspired by caged industrial lights used in waterfront warehouses, the T Street Lighting Loft 1 Light Pendant has vintage appeal. A single Edison style bulb lights the space from inside a hand worked iron frame, the clean lines and simplicity ...