Loll Designs creates "outdoor furniture for the modern lollygagger." Founded in 2003, Loll specializes in the use of recycled materials (primarily plastic milk jugs) to create their long-lasting, low-maintenance and, of course, super-stylish outdoor chairs, tables, benches and other outdoor furnishings. All Loll products are designed and made in Duluth, Minnesota.
The Emin Chair is available with the following:
- Designed by David Salmela
- Material: High-density polyethylene
- Made of 100% recycled and recyclable high-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Recycled material is sourced primarily from single use milk jug containers
- Stainless steel fasteners and brass inserts
- Includes a UV stabilizer to improve color durability
- Ships flat packed
- Milk Jug count: 144
- Assembly Required
- Warranty: 5 year limited
- Made In USA
Color: Apple Red, Black, Charcoal Grey, Chocolate Brown, Cloud White, Evergreen, Leaf Green, Sand, Sky Blue, Sunset Orange
- Item: Width 18", Height 31.75", Depth 21.25"
- Seat: Height 17", Depth 15"
Manufacturer IDs: view
SC-EM-AR, SC-EM-BL, SC-EM-CB, SC-EM-CG, SC-EM-CW, SC-EM-EG, SC-EM-LG, SC-EM-OR, SC-EM-SB, SC-EM-SD
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
As the S.C. Johnson & Son Co. administration building was intended to abstractly continue the surrounding town of Racine, Wisconsin, the Johnson Wax Chair continued the building's distinctive curves and "lily-pad" columns. Designed by Frank Lloyd Wright in 1939, the ...
The Cane-line Area Tablestool is a stool, side table or ottoman all-in-one. This petite piece features a powder coated aluminum round atop three sustainably harvested natural teak legs, showcasing the ideal design balance between industrial and rustic. Suitable for use ...