For more than 80 years, Quoizel (based in Charleston, SC) has dedicated itself to bringing timeless lighting designs into modern homes. By consciously avoiding design fads, consistently balancing form and function and using only the highest quality materials, Quoizel lighting designs do indeed stand the test of time.
The Emery Island Light is available with the following:
- 3 metal shades
- Steel frame
- Rectangular ceiling canopy
- Four 6" and four 12" downrods
- 144" wire
- ETL Listed
Finish: Imperial Silver, Palladian Bronze
- Three 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Fixture: Width 53.5", Depth 13.5"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 73"
- Shade: Height 7.5", Width 13.5"
- Canopy: Width 9", Depth 4.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.