FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Back in 1984, Tom Frampton founded Fanimation in his garage in Pasadena, CA, with three ceiling fans. Today, based in Indianapolis, IN, Fanimation currently offers a range of more than 60 ceiling fans, table fans and floor fans. All employ the latest motor technology on the inside and distinctive designs, blade shapes and materials on the outside.
The Embrace Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- Shade Material: Glass
- Full-function remote control included
- Matching light cap included for non-light use
- 12.5 degree blade pitch on 52" sweep
- 15 degree blade pitch on 44" sweep
- Power usage: 47 watts (high)
- Motor Type: AC
- Fan Speeds Forward/Reverse: 3
- Control Included: Handheld
- UL Listed
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Made In China
Finish: Brushed Nickel Finish with Brushed Nickel, Dark Bronze Finish with Dark Bronze, Matte Greige Finish with Matte Greige, Matte White Finish with Matte White
Fan Blade Span (inches): 44, 52
- One 100 Watt (1530 Lumens) 120 Volt E11 Minican Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Included)
- Blade: Length 44", 52"
- Fixture: Height 10.6", Diameter 44", 52"
- Housing: Height 9.43", Diameter 9.99"
Ratings: Based on 15 reviews, this product is rated 4.9 out of 5.Click for this product's energy information.
Manufacturer IDs: view
FPS7967BN, FPS7967MW, FPS7967OB
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Its powerful, energy efficient DC motor makes the Fanimation Jennix Ceiling Fan a great money-saving choice. Combine that with its very unique blunt-edge modern design and you get a ceiling fan that fits a variety of spaces and styles. The ...
The Fanimation Fans Torto LED Ceiling Fan with fanSync offers you the latest in cutting-edge fan design and technology. Its unorthodox, twisting, 3-blade fan design is engineered to scoop and displace air at an angle, not straight down, for a ...
The Savoy House Ariel 2 Blade Ceiling Fan has a pair of long, slender blades that are specifically designed to emulate wind turbines for maximum air movement and comfort. In comparison to generic ceiling fans, they produce 20 percent more ...