Back in 1984, Tom Frampton founded Fanimation in his garage in Pasadena, CA, with three ceiling fans. Today, based in Indianapolis, IN, Fanimation currently offers a range of more than 60 ceiling fans, table fans and floor fans. All employ the latest motor technology on the inside and distinctive designs, blade shapes and materials on the outside.
The Embrace Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- Opal Frosted glass shade
- Light kit adds 0.63 inches to overall height
- Three 44 inch and three 52 inch blades
- Removable downlight
- Full-function remote control included
- 44 inch or 52 inch blade span
- 15 degree blade pitch for 44 inch blades
- 12.5 degree blade pitch for 52 inch blades
- 3-speed reversible AC motor
- Airflow: 4438 cmf (high, 44" blades); 5509 cfm (high, 52" blades)
- Power usage: 47 watts (high)
- Airflow efficiency: 90 cmf/watt (high, 44" blades)/117 cfm/watt (high, 52" blades)
- Light cap included for non-light use
- Limited Lifetime warranty
- Motor Type: AC
- Motor Size: 172 x 17
- Fan Speeds Forward/Reverse: 3
- Fan Airflow (at high speed): 5509 CFM
- Fan Electricity Use (at high speed): 47 Watts (excludes lights)
- Fan Airflow Efficiency (at high speed): 117 CFM/Watt
- UL Listed
- Warranty: Lifetime motor
- Made In China
Finish: Brushed Nickel Finish with Brushed Nickel, Matte White Finish with Matte White, Oil-Rubbed Bronze Finish with Oil-Rubbed Bronze
- One 100 Watt (1530 Lumens) 120 Volt E11 Minican Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Included)
- Fixture: Hanging Length 10.06", Blade Diameter 52"
- Motor: Diameter 9.99"
Ratings: Based on 7 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.Click for this product's energy information.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.