FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
Back in 1984, Tom Frampton founded Fanimation in his garage in Pasadena, CA, with three ceiling fans. Today, based in Indianapolis, IN, Fanimation currently offers a range of more than 60 ceiling fans, table fans and floor fans. All employ the latest motor technology on the inside and distinctive designs, blade shapes and materials on the outside.
The Embrace Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- Shade Material: Glass
- Full-function remote control included
- Matching light cap included for non-light use
- 12.5 degree blade pitch on 52" sweep
- 15 degree blade pitch on 44" sweep
- Power usage: 47 watts (high)
- Motor Type: AC
- Fan Speeds Forward/Reverse: 3
- Control Included: Handheld
- UL Listed
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Made In China
Finish: Brushed Nickel Finish with Brushed Nickel, Dark Bronze Finish with Dark Bronze, Matte Greige Finish with Matte Greige, Matte White Finish with Matte White
Fan Blade Span (inches): 44, 52
- One 100 Watt (1530 Lumens) 120 Volt E11 Minican Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Included)
- Blade: Length 44", 52"
- Fixture: Height 10.6", Diameter 44", 52"
- Housing: Height 9.43", Diameter 9.99"
Ratings: Based on 23 reviews, this product is rated 4.8 out of 5.Click for this product's energy information.
Manufacturer IDs: view
FPS7967BN, FPS7967MW, FPS7967OB
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
With its unique teardrop center, the Matthews Ar Ruthiane Ceiling Fan is sleek, sophisticated and exceedingly durable. It features adjustable motor heads that can be infinitely positioned for optimal air circulation. Available in a number of standard and specialized finishes ...