FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
For more than 40 years, Philips Forecast has offered their distinctive line of contemporary yet accessible lighting for the home. The Philips Forecast lighting collection runs the gamut of modern design, from simple and transitional to organic to modern industrial. Whatever the style of the fixture may be, attention to detail and quality ensures that it will illuminate and enhance spaces indoors or out for many years.
The Embarcadero Flushmount is available with the following:
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Fabric
- Drum-shaped Vanilla shade
- Bottom Etched glass diffuser
- Part of the Organic Modern collection, featuring natural, sustainable materials
- UL Listed Damp
- Made In China
Finish: Satin Nickel, Sorrel Bronze
Size: Small, Medium, Large
Light Option: Incandescent, Fluorescent
- Small Option: One 29 Watt (430 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: Two 18 Watt (1250 Lumens) 120 Volt/277 Volt G24q-2 4-Pin Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: Two 43 Watt (750 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Two 26 Watt (1825 Lumens) 120 Volt G24q-3 4-Pin Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Three 43 Watt (750 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Fixture: Height 6", Diameter 10.25"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 6", Diameter 14.88"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 6", Diameter 20.5"
Ratings: Based on 22 reviews, this product is rated 4.2 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
F131720, F131736, F131820, F131820U, F131836, F131836U, F131920, F131920U, F131936, F131936U
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The ET2 Lighting Billow 5-Light LED Wall Sconce / Semi-Flushmount is a modern and minimal lighting option that looks like a puffy white cloud in the sky. The undulating curves throughout the piece keep the minimal form interesting, the limited ...
The Timbale LED Ceiling/Wall Semi-Flushmount by ET2 Lighting gives your living space a vibrant, modern feel with its sleek, die cast ring body (finished in Polished Chrome) and edge-lit LED light source. The white glass shade at its center gives ...
The asymmetrical beauty of the Timbale 11-Light Semi-Flushmount by ET2 Lighting is achieved through a series of round die cast rings (finished in Polished Chrome) that seem to float in midair. Each ring is edge-lit with high quality LEDs, filling ...