The Hinkley Lighting Elm Outdoor Pendant incorporates fine Asian design elements into a rich Craftsman piece. Featuring branch-like metal detailing and a distressed Amber Etched glass shade, this pendant provides bright, welcoming light for the front entry. Complement with Elm Outdoor Wall Sconces for a unified look.
Cleveland-based Hinkley Lighting is driven by a passion to combine design and function to create exceptional lighting solutions. Family-owned Hinkley began as a traditional lantern company in 1922, and, still today, they produce top quality outdoor lighting. Hinkley Lighting has also expanded to include a full range of interior lighting solutions, including chandeliers, sconces, pendants and vanity lights.
The Elm Outdoor Pendant is available with the following:
- Distressed Amber Etched glass shade
- Regency Bronze finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- 5' chain
- UL Listed for damp locations. Install indoors or in protected, fully covered outdoor locations. Using UL Listings to help select the right product for your space.
Distressed Amber Etched
- Incandescent option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Fluorescent option utilizes one 26 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Compact Fluorescent lamp (included).
- Fixture: Height 17.5", Diameter 8.25"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 77.5"
- Canopy: Diameter 6.5"
- Chain: Length 60"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...