Hammerton Studio is a leading U.S.-based lighting designer and manufacturer, best known for its award-winning sculptural creations in all forms of artisan glass. The brand combines artisan-blown and kiln-fired fused glass, hand-hewn steel, and other authentic materials with surprising contemporary design and meticulous attention to detail.
The Ellisse Round Multi-Light Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Levi Wilson
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Artisan-blown molten glass
- Each shade is made from over 5 pounds of molten glass
- Cloth-braided adjustable suspension cords
- Cords and sockets match finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- Dimmable when used with Standard dimmers(not included)
- UL Listed
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Made In USA
Color: Optic Bronze, Optic Clear, Optic Smoke
Finish: Flat Bronze, Matte Black, Metallic Beige Silver
Number of Lights: 3, 5, 8, 11
- One 40 Watt (135 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 11 Light Option Canopy Height 1.6", Diameter 30":
- 11 Light Option Fixture Height 11.3", Diameter 34.1", Weight 98 Lbs.:
- 11 Light Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable From 15", Adjustable To 133":
- 3 Light Option Canopy Height 1.6", Diameter 16.5":
- 3 Light Option Fixture Height 11.3", Diameter 18.5", Weight 20 Lbs.:
- 3 Light Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable From 15", Adjustable To 133":
- 5 Light Option Canopy Height 1.6", Diameter 16.5":
- 5 Light Option Fixture Height 11.3", Diameter 20.5", Weight 30 Lbs.:
- 5 Light Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable From 15", Adjustable To 133":
- 8 Light Option Canopy Height 1.6", Diameter 24":
- 8 Light Option Fixture Height 11.3", Diameter 28.1", Weight 55 Lbs.:
- 8 Light Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable From 15", Adjustable To 133":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Edgy, industrial styling. The Rocklyn Multi-Light Pendant by Kichler features a cluster of geometric wire frames that each house a single tungsten Edison bulb. All frames suspend via cable to a shared canopy for a tight, congealed look. The resulting ...
The SONNEMAN Lighting Spire LED Round Multi-Light Pendant is defined by cone-shaped silhouettes rendered in Polished Chrome and radially-cut crystal. The precise linear flare of each shade creates a beautiful prismatic glow. Staggered lengths complement the overall effect by infusing ...
Get ready for a memorable light shower: the SONNEMAN Lighting Rain LED Round Multi-Light Pendant. Fashioned from Polished Chrome and laser-etched Crystal (note the intertwining helix patterns), each fluid “drop” shimmers while exuding focused energy-efficient downward illumination. Staggered lengths add ...