Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Ellipse Outdoor Wall Sconce with Glass Options is available with the following:
- Hand-blown glass shade
- Hand-forged wrought iron frame
- Wall plate
Glass Color: Opal, Stone
Finish: Black, Natural Iron
Size: Small, Medium, Large
Light Option: Incandescent
- Large Fluorescent option utilizes one 26 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Fluorescent lamp (included).
- Large Incandescent option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A Medium Base Incandescent lamp (included).
- Medium Fluorescent option utilizes one 18 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Fluorescent lamp (included).
- Medium Incandescent option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A Medium Base Incandescent lamp (included).
- Small Fluorescent option utilizes one 9 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Fluorescent lamp (included).
- Small Incandescent option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Type A15 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Fixture: Height 7.4", Width 9", Depth 4.5"
- Small Option Shade: Height 5.37", Width 6"
- Small Option Plate: Height 4.8", Width 4.8"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 11", Width 12.9", Depth 6.3"
- Medium Option Shade: Height 8", Width 9"
- Medium Option Plate: Height 7.1", Width 7.2"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 15.2", Width 17.9", Depth 8.4"
- Large Option Shade: Height 11.1", Width 12.5"
- Large Option Plate: Height 9.9", Width 9.9"
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
A stunning display of warmth and luxury. Inspired by how light glints off the surface of glass bottles, the Varaluz Fascination Outdoor Wall Sconce actually uses recycled glass and steel to recreate the effect. The result is jewelry-like decoration along ...
Welcoming illumination with period flair. The Kichler Tremillo Outdoor Wall Sconce features a Craftsman-style double-lined motif with perpendicular accents, finished in rich Black. Inside the attractive, architectural frame, the Satin Etched Cased Opal glass shade diffuses light for a warm ...
A sconce with all the classic trimmings of a 19th century lamppost. The Trellis Outdoor Wall Sconce by Hinkley Lighting features a tapered clear seedy glass shade framed in Regency Bronze finished aluminum. The body is hooked into place by ...