FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
The start of its success was in 1969, when Ludwig Obwieser created Eglo Leuchten. Development of new markets opened the opportunity to establish more than 70 business premises all over the world. Today, Eglo is globally classed as one of the most successful suppliers of decorative home lighting.
The Ella Ceiling/Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Dimmable when used with Standard dimmers(not included)
- UL Listed Damp
- Made In China
Shade Color: Opal
Size: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large
- Small Option: One 43 Watt (750 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: One 43 Watt (750 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Two 43 Watt (750 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Extra Large Option: Three 43 Watt (750 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Extra Large Option Fixture: Height 5.88", Diameter 18", Weight 7Lbs.
- Large Option Fixture: Height 4.63", Diameter 11", Weight 4Lbs.
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 5.75", Diameter 13.75", Weight 5Lbs.
- Small Option Fixture: Height 4.63", Diameter 9", Weight 2Lbs.
Manufacturer IDs: view
81635A, 81636A, 83404A
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Robert Abbey Sputnik Flushmount/Wall Sconce designed by Jonathan Adler truly launches a modern design scheme into orbit. Futuristic yet retro, funky yet elegant, the Sputnik Flushmount/Wall Sconce features numerous metal spokes that jut out from a central sphere base. ...
The Kotton Oval LED Wall Sconce/Flushmount by Elan Lighting showcases a bold modern aesthetic with its rounded Satin Nickel wall plate and extended Frosted White shades. Each luminaire contains an integrated LED light source that, once lit, radiates warmly and ...
Whether installed as a ceiling flushmount or wall light, the Sonneman Transparence Ceiling/Wall Light adds sleek, silvery style and light. It features a Clear glass drum shade encircling and revealing the entire Polished Chrome-finished metal base. A half chrome bulb ...