ET2, headquartered in California, offers a range of contemporary lighting fixtures and chandeliers that utilize crisp and clean glass styles and bright metal finishes to enhance modern and contemporary interiors. ET2 is a division of the Maxim Lighting Group.
The Elements Square Pendant is available with the following:
- Square fabric shade
- Tempered bottom glass diffuser
- Round ceiling canopy
- Metal supports
- One 3", two 6" and three 12" stems
- UL Listed
Shade Color: White Weave, Grass Cloth
Finish: Oil Rubbed Bronze, Satin Nickel
Size: Small, Large
Light Option: Incandescent, Fluorescent
- Large Fluorescent option utilizes four 26 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Fluorescent lamps (included).
- Large Incandescent option utilizes three 100 Watt 120 Volt Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small Fluorescent option utilizes three 18 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Fluorescent lamp (included).
- Small Incandescent option utilizes three 60 Watt 120 Volt Incandescent lamp (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Shade: Height 5.25", Width 16"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 25", Adjustable To 68"
- Large Option Shade: Height Adjustable From 25", Adjustable To 70", Width 26"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 25", Adjustable To 68"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Ornate metalwork makes the Artcraft Lighting Morocco Square Pendant uniquely beautiful. A series of graphic shapes is brought to life with a crisp White Linen shade sitting behind it. A matching downrod and ceiling canopy completes this fixture, illuminating your ...
The Clavius Square Pendant by AXO Light, designed by Manuel Vivian, illuminates light beautifully through interlaces of a handmade silk thread shade. This square pendant lamp evokes the mood of a room while adding a decorative touch.. Italy's AXO Light ...
The SONNEMAN Lighting Corona Square LED Pendant flatters contemporary interiors with a wash of voluminous illumination. The metal frame is slim and sleek atop the frosted acrylic shade, so that there's not only downlight, but also inward and along the ...