Add a stunning element to modern dining rooms or entryways with the Schonbek Geometrix Elements Rectangle Chandelier. This contemporary take on a crystal chandelier comes with eight or fourteen cylindrical shades available with Swarovski ELEMENTS crystal in a wide range of colors or SPECTRA crystal in Clear, arranged around a chromed frame.
Schonbek Lighting, established in 1870 in Bohemia, has been making traditional crystal chandeliers for more than 130 years. Today, as part of the Swarovski Group, U.S.-based Schonbek draws on its rich heritage to revitalize great chandelier styles from the past, creating dazzling crystal lighting for classic and contemporary spaces.
The Elements Rectangle Chandelier is available with the following:
- Swarovski crystal shades
- Metal frame
- Polished Chrome finish
- Clear crystal accents
- Ceiling canopy included
- Two 144" field-cuttable suspension cables
- 144" wire
- UL Listed
- 8 Lights option utilizes eight 25 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (not included).
- 14 Lights option utilizes fourteen 25 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (not included).
- 8-Light Option: Height 17", Width 20", Depth 20", Length Adjustable To 161"
- 14-Light Option: Height 18", Width 30", Depth 20", Length Adjustable To 162"
- Cable: Length 144"
- Swarovski Crystal Details: Swarovski Crystal, founded in Wattens, Austria in 1895, is the world leader in precision cut crystal. This dazzling crystal accounts for the stunning radiance of the Schonbek Geometrix collection and other Schonbek designs. Swarovski ELEMENTS: Considered the finest crystal in the world, Swarovski ELEMENTS crystal is available in a myriad of colors, effects, shapes and sizes. With lead content in excess of 30 percent, ELEMENTS crystal is machine cut and polished to achieve perfect optical clarity, razor-sharp faceting and unique spectral brilliance, with an invisible coating making it easier to clean. The Swarovski logo is engraved into each ELEMENTS crystal to deter imitators. Swarovski SPECTRA: Swarovski SPECTRA is a line of precisely machine-cut and polished clear crystal. It offers the high quality of Swarovski at a price that reflects excellent value.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.