FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
ET2, headquartered in California, offers a range of contemporary lighting fixtures and chandeliers that utilize crisp and clean glass styles and bright metal finishes to enhance modern and contemporary interiors. ET2 is a division of the Maxim Lighting Group.
The Elements Flushmount is available with the following:
- Shade Material: Drum-shaped fabric
- Tempered bottom glass diffuser
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Shade Color: Grass Cloth, White Weave
Finish: Oil Rubbed Bronze, Satin Nickel
Size: Small, Medium, Large
Light Option: Incandescent, Fluorescent
- Small Option: One 29 Watt (430 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Small Option: Two 13 Watt (800 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: One 53 Watt (1050 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: Three 13 Watt (800 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Two 53 Watt (1050 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Three 18 Watt (1200 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Fixture: Height 5.5", Diameter 20"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 5.5", Diameter 14"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 5.5", Diameter 10"
Ratings: Based on 6 reviews, this product is rated 4.8 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
E95000-100OI, E95000-100SN, E95000-101OI, E95000-101SN, E95002-100OI, E95002-100SN, E95002-101OI, E95002-101SN, E95004-100OI, E95004-100SN, E95004-101OI, E95004-101SN, E95100-100OI, E95100-100SN, E95100-101OI, E95100-101SN, E95102-100OI, E95102-100SN, E95102-101OI, E95102-101SN, E95104-100OI, E95104-100SN, E95104-101OI, E95104-101SN
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
From a Victorian entryway to a French Country kitchen, the Hudson Valley Randolph Flushmount will provide suitably simple, curvaceous style and a welcoming wash of illumination. The versatile design of the Randolph Flushmount includes a dome-shaped Glossy Opal glass shade ...
The West End Large Flushmount by Philips Forecast Lighting is a modern, low-profile fixture ideal for ceiling or wall applications. Its opulent, etched white glass shade sits atop a two-layered, Satin Nickel-finished ceiling plate and shines a warm, even light ...