FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
ET2, headquartered in California, offers a range of contemporary lighting fixtures and chandeliers that utilize crisp and clean glass styles and bright metal finishes to enhance modern and contemporary interiors. ET2 is a division of the Maxim Lighting Group.
The Elements Double Drum Pendant is available with the following:
- Shade Material: Drum-shaped fabric
- Tempered bottom glass diffuser
- Round ceiling canopy
- Energy efficient option available
- Comes with One 3.00 in., Two 6.00 in., Three 12.00 in. stem/downrod
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Shade Color: Grass Cloth, White Weave
Finish: Oil Rubbed Bronze, Satin Nickel
Size: Small, Large
Light Option: Incandescent, Fluorescent
- Small Option: Three 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Small Option: Four 26 Watt (1750 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Three 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Four 26 Watt (1750 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable From 28", Adjustable To 60"
- Large Option Shade: Height 10", Diameter 29"
- Small Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable From 27", Adjustable To 59"
- Small Option Shade: Height 9", Diameter 22.5"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Old World style is given modern appeal in the Quoizel Kendra Drum Pendant. The sinewy, curvaceous frame is finished in a rich Mottled Silver. Meanwhile, the pearly mica glass shade diffuses warm, golden light as ice crystal drops accented with ...
The El Torrent Drum Pendant is uniquely inspired by nature with a striking pattern and hyper-saturated colors. The drum silhouette layers two distinct shades; the outer shade is composed of a die-cut fabric that reveals the iridescent polyester inside—similar to ...
Crinkled and crowned, the Global Views Crimp Drum Pendant highlights a stately hand-crimped metal shade. Includes an elongated pipe-like ceiling canopy, with matching finish, that reflects the silhouette of the fixture. The suspension chain is field-adjustable, but if you find ...