Schonbek Lighting, established in 1870 in Bohemia, has been making traditional crystal chandeliers for more than 130 years. Today, as part of the Swarovski Group, U.S.-based Schonbek draws on its rich heritage to revitalize great chandelier styles from the past, creating dazzling crystal lighting for classic and contemporary spaces.
The Elements Circle Chandelier is available with the following:
- Swarovski crystal shades
- Metal frame
- Polished Chrome finish
- Clear crystal accents
- Ceiling canopy included
- 144" field-cuttable suspension cable
- 144" wire
- UL Listed
Size: Medium, Large
Crystal Type: SPECTRA Clear, Alabaster, Aqua, Azurite, Beyond Blue, Black Diamond, Blossom, Blush, Boa, Brandywine, Bullet, Carnelian, Chinchilla, Cinnabar, Cognac, Dark Sapphire, Dusk, ELEMENTS Clear, Emerald Green, Fire, Forest Floor, Golden, Golden Shadow, Golden Teak, Iris, Jaguar, Jungle, Kashmir, Laurel Stone, Moondust, Ocelot, Orchid, Peacock, Plum, Pomegranate, Sage, Santorini, Sapphire, Silver Shade, Smoke, Spice, Steel, Strawberry Fields, Sundance, Tamarind, Tortoise Shell, Travertine, Vintage Rose, Violet, Waterlily
- Large option utilizes eighteen 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (not included).
- Medium option utilizes eight 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (not included).
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 18", Diameter 22"
- Medium Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 162"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 37.5", Diameter 32"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 181.5"
- Cable: Length 144"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.