The stunning beauty of the Schonbek Geometrix Elements Circle Chandelier is elementary. Around the central ring (itself coated by numerous clear crystals and surrounding a crystal sphere), cylindrical crystal shades shimmer. Available in numerous colorful Swarovski ELEMENTS crystal options or SPECTRA crystal in Clear. Also available in two sizes.
Schonbek Lighting, established in 1870 in Bohemia, has been making traditional crystal chandeliers for more than 130 years. Today, as part of the Swarovski Group, U.S.-based Schonbek draws on its rich heritage to revitalize great chandelier styles from the past, creating dazzling crystal lighting for classic and contemporary spaces.
The Elements Circle Chandelier is available with the following:
- Swarovski crystal shades
- Metal frame
- Polished Chrome finish
- Clear crystal accents
- Ceiling canopy included
- 144" field-cuttable suspension cable
- 144" wire
- UL Listed
- Medium option utilizes eight 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (not included).
- Large option utilizes eighteen 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (not included).
- Medium Fixture: Height 18", Diameter 22", Length Adjustable To 162"
- Large Fixture: Height 37.5", Diameter 32", Length Adjustable To 181.5"
- Cable: Length 144"
- Swarovski Crystal Details: Swarovski Crystal, founded in Wattens, Austria in 1895, is the world leader in precision cut crystal. This dazzling crystal accounts for the stunning radiance of the Schonbek Geometrix collection and other Schonbek designs. Swarovski ELEMENTS: Considered the finest crystal in the world, Swarovski ELEMENTS crystal is available in a myriad of colors, effects, shapes and sizes. With lead content in excess of 30 percent, ELEMENTS crystal is machine cut and polished to achieve perfect optical clarity, razor-sharp faceting and unique spectral brilliance, with an invisible coating making it easier to clean. The Swarovski logo is engraved into each ELEMENTS crystal to deter imitators. Swarovski SPECTRA: Swarovski SPECTRA is a line of precisely machine-cut and polished clear crystal. It offers the high quality of Swarovski at a price that reflects excellent value.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Elements by Schonbek Geometrix