The Schonbek Geometrix Elements Bath Bar adds a particularly dramatic lighting element into modern bathrooms. Each of its shades and even the bar itself are covered in dazzling crystals. The three, five, seven or nine shades are available in a variety of quality Swarovski ELEMENTS and SPECTRA crystal.
Schonbek Lighting, established in 1870 in Bohemia, has been making traditional crystal chandeliers for more than 130 years. Today, as part of the Swarovski Group, U.S.-based Schonbek draws on its rich heritage to revitalize great chandelier styles from the past, creating dazzling crystal lighting for classic and contemporary spaces.
The Elements Bath Bar is available with the following:
Number of Lights:
- 9 Lights option utilizes nine 25 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (not included).
- 7 Lights option utilizes seven 25 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (not included).
- 5 Lights option utilizes five 25 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (not included).
- 3 Lights option utilizes three 25 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (not included).
- 3-Light Option: Width 15"
- 5-Light Option: Width 24.5"
- 7-Light Option: Width 36.5"
- 9-Light Option: Width 48.5"
- Fixture: Height 6", Depth 5"
- Swarovski Crystal Details: Swarovski Crystal, founded in Wattens, Austria in 1895, is the world leader in precision cut crystal. This dazzling crystal accounts for the stunning radiance of the Schonbek Geometrix collection and other Schonbek designs. Swarovski ELEMENTS: Considered the finest crystal in the world, Swarovski ELEMENTS crystal is available in a myriad of colors, effects, shapes and sizes. With lead content in excess of 30 percent, ELEMENTS crystal is machine cut and polished to achieve perfect optical clarity, razor-sharp faceting and unique spectral brilliance, with an invisible coating making it easier to clean. The Swarovski logo is engraved into each ELEMENTS crystal to deter imitators. Swarovski SPECTRA: Swarovski SPECTRA is a line of precisely machine-cut and polished clear crystal. It offers the high quality of Swarovski at a price that reflects excellent value.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Elements by Schonbek Geometrix