Corbett Lighting has been creating and manufacturing beautiful lighting for more than 40 years. Their products clearly demonstrate Corbett's dedication to original design and superior craftsmanship, combined with the finest glassware, shades and natural material. Solid brass castings, Italian glass, hand-forged iron and hand-painted finishes are just a few of the quality materials used in Corbett Lighting fixtures.
The Element Chandelier is available with the following:
- Finish: Vienna Bronze
- Material: Hand crafted iron and aluminum
- Hand applied finish
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Number of Lights: 24, 32, 40
- 24 Light Option: Twenty-Four 20 Watt (190 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Included)
- 32 Light Option: Thirty-Two 20 Watt (190 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Included)
- 40 Light Option: Forty 20 Watt (190 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 24 Light Option Canopy Diameter 8.75":
- 24 Light Option Fixture Height 22.5", Diameter 26.38":
- 24 Light Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable From 27.5", Adjustable To 142.5":
- 32 Light Option Canopy Diameter 8.75":
- 32 Light Option Fixture Height 33.75", Diameter 33.78":
- 32 Light Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable From 38.75", Adjustable To 153.75":
- 40 Light Option Canopy Diameter 8.75":
- 40 Light Option Fixture Height 42.75", Diameter 42.75":
- 40 Light Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable From 47.75", Adjustable To 162.75":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Hinkley Lighting Midtown 2-Tier Chandelier combines retro elements with urban contemporary design for a striking chandelier, perfect for modern dining rooms and entryways. A sturdy Brushed Nickel frame upholds 9 Multi-Faceted Etched glass shades for bright, cheery illumination.
Crystal elements echo across the glamorous Hudson Valley Ashley Multi-Tier Chandelier. Creating a thoughtful motif of unity and balance, this fixture features tapering opulent crystal globes with angular Polished Nickel arms that provide bold contrast.
A sleek, modern personification of the well-known physical concept. The Torque LED Chandelier by LBL Lighting features 5 equidistant, LED-integrated arms that stem from a central, circular axis. Though pared-down to their most compact, elemental level, they are capable of ...