Since their inception in 1983, Humanscale has been a pioneer in pushing design forward in the areas of ergonomics and energy efficiency. Superior performance, effortless operation and excellent quality set their contemporary LED lighting and modern furniture products apart from the rest--allowing the modern work environment to be more comfortable and less complicated so the individual can focus on the task at hand.
The Element 790 LED Task Light is available with the following:
- Made of aluminum and plastic
- On/off dimmer switch on shade
- Dimmer switch offers 7 levels of light intensity
- 90 degree head rotation (side-to-side)
- 135 degree head tilt (front-to-back)
- 360 degree swivel from base
- Utilizes MCX LED Technology
- Unique replaceable head allows for easy in-house repair
- Internal counterbalance provides fingertip adjustability
- Heat-dispersing design
- Designed to easily fit under overhead bins and on virtually any desktop work space
- Universal power supply
Base Finish: Clamp, Desktop Base
Finish: Black, Silver, White
- One 6 Watt 120 Volt LED lamp (integrated).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Arm: Extension Adjustable To 28"
- Height: Extension Adjustable From 18", Adjustable To 28"
Manufacturer IDs: view
EDEBB, EDEBS, EDEBW, EDECB, EDECS, EDECW
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.