The LBL Lighting Elba Wall Sconce is dressed to impress, handsomely decorated with metal studs and a unique seam structure that add texture and eye candy to the living room or bedroom. A bottom opal glass diffuser softens the fixture's glow.
For more than 40 years, Illinois-based LBL Lighting has created innovative lighting fixtures based on the principles of beauty, originality and quality. Such values remain evident in their current line of fixtures, which feature distinctive elements like organic art glass, solid construction and the latest low voltage and LED lighting technology.
The Elba Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Grey fabric shade with metal studs
- Metal supports
- Fluorescent and LED options are energy efficient
- LED Color Temperature: 2700 K
- LED CRI: 80
- LED Lumens: 600
- ETL Listed
- ADA Compliant
- Fluorescent option utilizes one 18 Watt 120 Volt Type GX24Q-2 Fluorescent lamp (included).
- Incandescent option utilizes one 75 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (included).
- LED option utilizes one replaceable 10 Watt 120 Volt LED module (integrated).
- Fixture: Height 11", Width 9.6", Depth 4"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...