Established in 1872 in Copenhagen, Fritz Hansen has since come to epitomize the mid-century Danish Modern aesthetic. Blending craftsmanship with innovation, Fritz Hansen is particularly well-noted for their laminated and molded wood veneer furniture. Pieces from Vico Magistretti, Piero Lissoni and, especially, Arne Jacobsen have become icons of modern furniture design.
The Egg Chair Ottoman is available with the following:
- Star shaped base made of aluminum mounted on a steel pedestal with black-grey synthetic feet
- Satin Polished finish
- Shell made of cold cured polyurethane foam with with fiberglass reinforcement
- Made in Denmark
- Designed by Arne Jacobsen, 1958
- Please call 877.445.4486 for additional fabric offerings
Fabric: Divina Dark Grey 173, Divina Melange Light Grey 120, Divina Red 623, Fame Beige 61003, Fame Black 60999, Fame Grey 60003, Fame Orange 63016, Fame Red 64003, Hallingdal Black 190, Hallingdal Classic Red 674, Hallingdal Light Grey 103, Steelcut Trio Brown 283, Steelcut Trio Mustard 453, Steelcut Trio Sand 213, Tonus Black 128
- Item: Height 14.6", Width 22", Depth 15.7"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.