Robert Abbey has been designing and manufacturing fine lighting since 1946. They offer a diverse collection--wall swingers, chandeliers, floor lamps and more--in myriad styles, from tradition to neoclassical to groovy. Collaborating with acclaimed designers Jonathan Adler, Rico Espinet and David Easton, Robert Abbey creates impeccable lighting that is perfect for modern everyday living.
The Edwin Pendant is available with the following:
- Drum-shaped hardback linen shade
- White acrylic bottom diffuser
- Finished wood ceiling canopy
- One 6" and three 12" stems
- 12' lead wire
- UL Listed
Finish: Aged Brass and Walnut Wood with Cream Brussels, Polished Nickel and Dark Walnut with Bisque
- Two 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Fixture: Diameter 21.5"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 22", Adjustable To 58"
- Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 6"
- Shade: Height 9", Diameter 21"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.