It's a stylized celebration of Thomas Edison's work. Inspired by the Restoration period, the Troy Lighting Edison Chandelier features four Opal White glass shades that hang beneath flared caps. The wrought iron and aluminum frame is finished in a rich Americana Bronze for that classic antique look.
Troy Lighting, headquartered in California, designs and manufactures indoor and outdoor lighting fixtures, utilizing hand-forged iron and hand-applied finishes to create quality products with high-style appeal.
The Edison Chandelier is available with the following:
- Four Opal White glass shades
- Wrought iron and aluminum frame
- Americana Bronze finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- One 6", 18", and two 12" stems
- Sloped ceiling adaptable
- UL Listed
- Fixture: Height 17.5", Diameter 30"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 66.5"
- Canopy: Height 0.63", Diameter 6.38"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...