Give your modern interiors a real Edge 30 Pendant by Artemide. The sharp geometric shade is an offset cube of Opal White thermoplastic. The Edge 30 Pendant glows evenly on all sides via its internal fluorescent light, making it ideal for illuminating dining rooms and entryways. Designed by Alessandro Mendini.
Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Edge 30 Pendant is available with the following:
- Opal White thermoplastic shade
- White thermoplastic resin support
- Stainless steel suspension cable
- Clear electrical cord
- UL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Alessandro Mendini, 2004
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 16", Adjustable To 75"
- Shade: Height 11.81", Width 19.13"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 4.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...