The Corbett Lighting Eden Pendant is a delightful combination of glamour and architectural form. This is achieved by an internal fall of Polished Nickel-finished beads surrounded by a strong and curvaceous hand-crafted iron frame. The frame's deep Old Pewter finish offsets the silvery gleam of the beads. Available in three sizes.
Corbett Lighting has been creating and manufacturing beautiful lighting for more than 40 years. Their products clearly demonstrate Corbett's dedication to original design and superior craftsmanship, combined with the finest glassware, shades and natural material. Solid brass castings, Italian glass, hand-forged iron and hand-painted finishes are just a few of the quality materials used in Corbett Lighting fixtures.
The Eden Pendant is available with the following:
- Beaded chain shade
- Hand-crafted iron frame
- Old Pewter and Polished Nickel finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- One 48" suspension chain
- UL Listed
Polished Nickel Beaded Chain
- Medium option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Large option utilizes three 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small Fixture: Height 25.5", Diameter 10", Overall Hanging Length Adjustable To 73.5"
- Medium Fixture: Height 29.5", Diameter 13", Overall Hanging Length Adjustable To 77.5"
- Large Fixture: Height 40", Diameter 17", Overall Hanging Length Adjustable To 88"
- Chain: Length 48"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...