In the water, an eddy is a swirling phenomenon that can provide respite for a tired kayaker; in the Hubbardton Forge, Eddy is a swirl of hand-wrought iron that provides respite from tired design. The Eddy 6-Light Chandelier features a spiral silhouette forged from tapered iron bands, topped with six translucent glass shades. Eddy's fluid lines offer a smooth, relaxed option for dining rooms, kitchens and more.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Eddy 6-Light Chandelier is available with the following:
- 6 cylindrical hand-blown glass shades
- Hand-forged wrought iron frame
- Canopy finish is the same as body finish
- One adjustable stem
- 45º slope ceiling adaptable
- UL Listed Damp
- Made in USA
- Fixture: Height 19.6", Width 35.7", Depth 20.5"
- Short Option: Length Adjustable From 23.1", Adjustable To 36.2"
- Standard Option: Length Adjustable From 35.2", Adjustable To 48.7"
- Long Option: Length Adjustable From 46.7", Adjustable To 60.2"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...