For more than 40 years Ingo Maurer has created somewhat irreverent and thought-provoking designs in a method that is more exo-modern than contemporary. These experimentalist collections enliven fashion runways, monuments and private homes, giving Ingo Maurer lighting a name that resounds in the minds of the design-forward.
The Eddie's Son Pendant is available with the following:
- Drum-shaped, transparent plastic shade
- 360-degree hologram
- Metal base
- Round ceiling canopy with US adapter plate
- Integrated transformer
- 118.11" transparent cable
- Lamp cannot be mounted directly on the ceiling outlet
- Dry anti-static cloth included for cleaning
- Not UL/ETL Listed
- Made in Germany
- Designed by Ingo Maurer and Eckard Knuth, 2005
- One 50 Watt 125 Volt Type GY6.35 Halogen lamp (included).
- Fixture: Height 6.3", Overall Diameter 9.8"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 124.4"
- Cable: Length 118.11"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.