The petite progeny of the Wo Bist Du, Edison,...? Pendant. The Ingo Maurer Eddie's Son Pendant was designed by Maurer and Eckard Knuth as a smaller version of that original (inspired by Edison's invention of the light bulb), but still uses the same innovative hologram technology to project the vibrant image of an incandescent bulb from the hologram cylinder and 360 degrees around the transparent plastic shade.
For more than 40 years Ingo Maurer has created somewhat irreverent and thought-provoking designs in a method that is more exo-modern than contemporary. These experimentalist collections enliven fashion runways, monuments and private homes, giving Ingo Maurer lighting a name that resounds in the minds of the design-forward.
The Eddie's Son Pendant is available with the following:
- Drum-shaped, transparent plastic shade
- 360-degree hologram
- Metal base
- Round ceiling canopy with US adapter plate
- Integrated transformer
- 118.11" transparent cable
- Lamp cannot be mounted directly on the ceiling outlet
- Dry anti-static cloth included for cleaning
- Not UL/ETL Listed
- Made in Germany
- Designed by Ingo Maurer and Eckard Knuth, 2005
- Fixture: Height 6.3", Overall Diameter 9.8"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 124.4"
- Cable: Length 118.11"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...