Tech Lighting, headquartered in Skokie, IL, is known for their innovative lighting systems and exquisite lighting designs. Their passion for art, sophistication and imagination is balanced by rigorous testing and quality control in the creation of their line-voltage and low-voltage lighting, including the Tech Lighting FreeJack and monorail systems and track heads.
The Echo Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Cylindrical, transparent glass outer shade
- Cylindrical, White case glass inner shade
- Metal base
- Satin Nickel finish
- Round wall plate
- Can be installed as an uplight or downlight
- Incandescent version dimmable with standard incandescent dimmer
- Energy efficient fluorescent option available
- ETL Listed
- Designed by Jim Henderson
Color: Clear, Amber, Aquamarine, Havana Brown, Smoke, Steel Blue
Lamping: Incandescent, Compact Fluorescent
- Compact Fluorescent option utilizes one 18 Watt 120 Volt GU24 Base Compact Fluorescent lamp (included).
- Incandescent option utilizes one 75 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (included).
- Fixture: Height 13", Diameter 5.5", Depth 7"
- Wall Plate: Diameter 5.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.