Robert Abbey has been designing and manufacturing fine lighting since 1946. They offer a diverse collection--wall swingers, chandeliers, floor lamps and more--in myriad styles, from tradition to neoclassical to groovy. Collaborating with acclaimed designers Jonathan Adler, Rico Espinet and David Easton, Robert Abbey creates impeccable lighting that is perfect for modern everyday living.
The Echo Narrow Pendant is available with the following:
- Cylindrical Ascot White fabric shade
- Metal base
- Round ceiling canopy
- One 6" and three 12" downrods
- Adjustable height
- UL Listed
Shade Color: Ascot White
Finish: Deep Patina Bronze, Stainless Steel
- One 60 Watt 120 Volt Type B10 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 24.25", Adjustable To 60.25"
- Shade: Height 14.5", Diameter 8"
- Canopy: Diameter 6"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.